Wednesday 1 October 2014

On Saturday. September. 27. 2014 I got to celebrate my beautiful cousion marry the man of her dreams! But the best part is not only did I get to celebrate as a family member but also as a photographer. This was my second wedding I got to photographer but the difference was this one I was the only photographer, I was nervous and very excited. So days I wonder weather I'm to young to have my own photography business but then I get to the site and I hold the camera up to my eye and let's just say I let my work prove me how capable I am to do this! Thank-you to both Phillicia and Tyler and to everyone else who believed in me! I couldn't have made it through the day without you and your support!
*So here are a few just to share how special that day was! :) Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment